- This event has passed.
December 7 @ 5:34 pm
An introductory class that will be the first in many to come. Join us as we lay down a foundation for future educational opportunities and explore:
– a brief history of distillation
– a brief history of cocktails
– the structure of a cocktail (tasting required!)
– the components of a cocktail (tasting required!)
– the techniques used in making cocktails (tasting required!)
– how to make better drinks at home
The class will take place in The Rickhouse at Long Road Distillers, our recently opened second floor. We hope to be able to provide you with the tools and education so you can start to make better drinks at home. This is a fun, casual event where we will be tasting different cocktails, but also informative enough that a notepad will be helpful! Space is limited, so reserve your place today! Participants must be 21+ and have a valid ID to present prior to class.